Paul Mitchell Systems:
Paul Mitchell hair care products and styling tools are branded by Paul Mitchell Systems. It was founded in 1980 by Paul Mitchell himself as its co-founder. It is the first company that has endorsed and practically gone against animal testing. It is a respectable name in hair care products. Paul Mitchell topical hair care blends are used and loved by millions all over the globe because of their dedication to deliver and high quality ingredients the company has been infusing in its products.
The Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lemon Sage Thickening Shampoo is an excellent texturizer that very soothingly adds volume and thickness and captivates the user with its refreshing citrus smell.
- Product Type: Herbal hair thickening shampoo.
- Hair Type: Fine, thin and brittle hair.
- Packaging: 300 ml of this refreshing blend is packed in a green, plastic bottle.
- Unique Formula: It is a unique formula infused with several thickening agents that boost up volume and thickens limp, lifeless locks.
- Natural Extracts: Infused with natural extracts of great value such as lemon, sage peppermint and tea tree – it nourishes the scalp with micro-nutrients.
- Refreshing Fragrance: It is infused with natural extracts which render a highly refreshing fragrance that has become its marked identity.
- Great for Everyday use: This unique blend is gentle on hair and can be used daily without drying out the hair.
- Panthenol Factor: Panthenol in the formula mends the damaged hair, makes them strong straighten them up smoothly and covers the split ends.
- Cruelty Free: All products from Paul Mitchell System are cruelty free. None of the products have been tested on animals.
- No Paraben and No Gluten: It is free of any traces of paraben. Paraben is a chemical preservative that has estrogenic effects and it disrupts the hormonal imbalance. Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lemon Sage Thickening Shampoo does not contain any parabens. And it also has no gluten added to it.
- All Vegan: This product is all vegan and does not contain anything derived from animals.
At a Glance:
You can breathe a new life into dull, brittle and thin hair with the Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lemon Sage Thickening Shampoo. Infused with natural extracts and thickening agents of lemon, sage, tea tree and peppermint, it refreshes the scalp, boosts volume and adds a fresh, vibrant shine. The panthenol in the formula very smoothly strengthens dry, damaged hair and nourishes each strand, straightening it out, smoothly covering up the split ends.
The refreshingly fragrant citrus burst of Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lemon Sage Thickening Shampoo is something that is too warm a welcome you cannot say no to! It is available over at Amazon.com.